3. Devoted to his wife but went to bed with a prostitute.
4. Shagged his wife but was embarrassed about it. Perhaps you would be too.
5. Spin Doctor advised him that a super-injunction was the latest craze.
6. Shagged his wife’s sister’s former best friend whilst still married to her.
8. Shared his boudoir with a former foreign Secretary.
9. Had his mobile phone account hacked. Nothing of interest found.
1. Once married to Paul McCartney – I hates to be left out.
2. Had an affair with a former Miss Wales. Plaid Cymru supporter.
3. Opened super-injuncted anonymous Twitter account to reveal all – except himself. Confused.
4. Didn’t shag anyone and would rather you didn’t know. Onanistic revisionist.
5. Tried to shag his former employee and was rebuffed.
6. Stayed home alone on Friday night to finish his work but didn’t want to be left out.
7. Had an affair with Zsa Zsa Gabor. Didn’t have a leg to stand on. A stand up comic.
All words appear in the Oxford English Dictionary.
Answers at the foot of Page Fifty-Two.
Entries only accepted from mainland UK and Northern Ireland.